Guess What Week It Is!
What does it take to run The Scone Shop each year? Here are some titillating facts...
- Scone Kisses received (those are oven burns to the uninitiated): 8
- Eggs cracked: 1500
- Miles driven: almost 10,000 miles!
- Cups of caffeine (especially for those miles on the road): 1,095 eye opening mugs
- Amount of dough mixed: 4,000 lbs
- Packages of frozen scones shipped to adoring fans from AL to CT: 160
- Ate pizza for dinner because the fridge was empty: too many times to count
- Unusual conversations at my demos/taste testings: 5 (given a book, preached to, global warming activist, motivational speaker, life stories. Nothing like being the captive audience that can't walk away from the conversation.)
- Meeting new people: countless and wonderful.
Here are just a few of my many small business heroes that work hard for their business and their customers. They love what they do and they have supported me along the way. I wish I had photos of more of them!